Hi,

I have the same problem than Amanda.
I am creating a class SimpleBillboard which load a Model, create an ortho
projection of it and a Quad and try to put the texture projeted onto that quad.

I think that Amanda try to output the texture loaded into an image file.
The problem is that after the allocation of the image, we write our image but
there is no information in the buffer at this point. Because the loop has not
started may be.

So the question should be :
How I can force OSG to render the texture into the buffer and then put it into
the image. And not waiting for the loop. Is callback could be usefull here ?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Benoît

--