SimLab releases OSG Composer

OSG composer was designed to unleash the potential of OSG developers and users.
It facilitates the creation of simple to complex 3D scenes, which combine
geometries from different sources. It lets you add models from different
sources, place them visually using the draggers, use advanced Snap tools, add
3D text to your scene, add texture coordinates to the models, duplicate and
create instances of geometries in the scene, automatically pack your scenes
with all its textures in a zip file so you can share it with other users, and
fix problematic models and bring them back to life.

OSG Composer Lite, is our gift to the great OSG community, we hope you like it.
http://www.simlab-soft.com/Products.html

Thanks,

SimLab