Hi Umit,

>VERTEX glCompileShader "terrain_vertex_shader" FAILED
>VERTEX Shader "terrain_vertex_shader" infolog:

I've just fixed this one, if you download the code from the svn it will go away.

The rest of the errors seem to suggest that your graphics card / drivers don't
support texture rectangles (at least in the shaders), which may well be the
case if it's very old.

However, you can bypass the texture rectangles by using:

oceanScene::setEnableGlare(false);

oceanScene::setEnableUnderwaterDOF(false);

Regards,

Kim.