Hi Maxime,

On 26/6/09 2:44 PM, Maxime BOUCHER wrote:
2) More problematic. Y and Z axis are swapped between OSG and OpenGL. Thus do I
have to
do a sort of swap between dimensions (so to say) ? For example, I have a camera
with
view and projection, in osg conventions, and I use the viewmatrix in the
shader. That's
why I wonder.

They aren't swapped. OSG is using the same right-handed coordinate system as OpenGL, the only difference being that OSG by default uses Z-up whereas OpenGL uses Y-up by default.

There's no need to swap anything, it's just a matter of camera
positioning/world layout.

Cheers,
/ulrich