Hi all,
Yes, i am working under OS/X actually :-) .
I know all the problem we getting in when we remove the versioning
string, but in some really special cases there is it
not as bad as it seems to be
using unversionied libraries. but if i can not remove the version
string, then i have to look for other solution. I
had still a look into cmake adavance settings, i will redo it again, may
under osx i can not remove it.

thanks for the answers.

adrian