"You want capital o, "O", as in: 'osgconv -O GoogleMode' to set the
options string"

It worked! But...it didn't work at the same time. Two problems arise with this
new success.

1. The model itself loses all of it's textures, leaving it a blank white series
of shapes.
2. Every attempt I make at submitting this new model ends in failure. Google
gives me a Server Error:

"The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
Please try again soon."

This doesn't change when I change browsers ether. I think it may be a security
issue, and that I should change the webpage to trusted...or something like
that. I haven't looked into the idea past that though. I will soon. Has anyone
encountered this problem before?