Hello,

I have troubles visualizing a 3D model (e.g. an aircraft) loaded using
the readNodeFile() function when this model is inside a semi-transparent
box.

I create the semi-transparent box, set alpha value and enable blending
by

state-->setMode(GL_BLEND, osg::StateAttribute::ON);

state-->setRenderingHint(osg::StateSet::TRANSPARENT_BIN);

When I load some model using readNodeFile and put it into the box, some
parts of the model disappear (get culled) when seen from outside the
box, while other don't. For example, aircraft body disappear so that
pilot seats that were inside the aircraft are visible.

If I move camera inside the box, I see the whole model inside the box is
visualized correctly.

Do you have any idea what should I do to have the model-in-a-box
displayed correctly?

I guess I should probably call some setMode or setRenderingHint function
also for the model. Do I have to walk through all nodes in the subgraph
loaded by readNodeFile, or is there a function that should be called on
the subgraph root only?

Best Regards,

Petr