Hi osg-users,

I'm developping an application based on the example "osgviewerMFC" but I
don't understand the memory consumption from this example.

1) when I launch osgviewerMFC.exe the memory used is about 10Mo
2) then I open a model, memory rise to let's say 50Mo (depends on the model)
3) then I close the window and memory do not get back to 10Mo like desired
but stay at let say 30Mo (in my case).

Why osgviewerMFC.exe use much memory after opening and closing a model than
before doing nothing ??
 I am asking this because I have the same behaviour with my own application,
I suppose something isn't well destroyed when closing a window (removing a
viewer).

Kind regards,
--
Alexandre AMALRIC                   Ingénieur R&D