Hi,
I am trying to get OpenSceneGraph running under Windows XP, and Visual Studio
2003 or 2005. My plan is to try and use OSGART which requires ARToolkit /
Openscenegraph to be installed previously.
I downloaded "OpenSceneGraph-2.8.1.zip", installed Cmake 2.61 and opened the
Cmakelist.txt with Cmake. When I hit Configure a lot of things are read (which
is normal as I have come to find out :D). But I am not sure how to update the
variables so that they are all valid ?
Virtually everything is read, All of the directories are "NOTFOUND"
ACTUAL_3DPARTY_DIR is set to a folder that doesnt exist (I am not exactly sure
what that is anyway).
Sorry if this question is dumb, but I only want to get OpenScenegraph built and
able to run, so that I can try and get OSGART running... any help would be
appreciated :-*
Thank you!
Greetings,
David  [/code]