Hi Robert, Jose -- For the past five days I have been trying to update (or checkout) the current svn trunk and have been unable to do so. After updating (or adding) several files, I get the following message:
Error: REPORT of '/svn/osg/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection
Error: was closed by server (http://www.openscenegraph.org
Finished!:

The above is from an update attempt just moments ago, so use the GMT of this email minus 5 minutes if you need an approximate time for this particular failure.

If I repeat the attempt to update/checkout, again I get a handful of files, followed by the same error message.

I am updating from this URL: http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/trunk

Any help would be appreciated.
--

Paul Martz