Hi there,

I finally got around to implementing this functionality (!!) - it works great
with "osg" as the target format, but with "ive" the getReaderWriteForExtension
call returns null.

I assume I am missing an environment variable or something and the OSG cannot
find the correct plugin? For clarification, I have osgdb_ive.dll located at
"C:\OpenSceneGraph\Bin\osgPlugins-2.8.0" and I have the following environment
variables set (under Windows Vista 32bit)

OSG_FILE_PATH =
C:\OpenSceneGraph\data;C:\OpenSceneGraph\data\Images;C:\OpenSceneGraph\data\fonts

OSG_ROOT = C:\OpenSceneGraph

OSGHOME = C:\OpenSceneGraph

Path = C:\OpenSceneGraph\bin;C:\OpenSceneGraph\share\OpenSceneGraph\bin\ ...

Thank you!

Andrew