Hello,

I've made an OpenGL application of considerable size and now I am exploring
possibilities to display its results on a stereoscopic wall. Particularly, I
will be let to try this on a VR system that is in possession of Technical
University Sofia, in Bulgaria.

As the machine they use a cluster, where the master PC is connected to two
rendering slaves. Slaves project the stereoscopic image to the wall with two
beamers.

Right now I cannot say more about this cluster, but I hope you could still tell
me if it should be possible to control this cluster through OSG. I would also
appreciate tips on how to get started, since I have no previous experience with
OSG. :) Today I had look at few pieces of code.

Thank you in advance for taking interest in this topic. :)

++