De: Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>
À: OpenSceneGraph Users <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
Envoyé: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:40:54 +0200 (CEST)
Objet: Re: [osg-users] 3DS loader revisited?

Hi Sukender,

In the past (quite a few years ago now) I did sync with lib3ds, but it
didn't change for a long while so haven't kept up with it.  The OSG's
version has now diverged substationally from lib3ds with it's use of
istream's rather than FILE so an easy merge will no longer be
possible.

What could probably do is backport the features from the current
lib3ds you want.

Robert.