Hi list!
I have run the commands listed in the readme for osg and this is what I
am getting.  We have the version 7.4.4 version of the Mesa libraries
installed (libGL.so & libGLU.so).  Can someone please help me out with
fixing this problem?  I would expect that anyone running on Solaris
would have come across this problem.  At least I am hoping so!  Thanks
in advance.

Linking CXX executable ../../bin/osgviewer
Undefined                    first referenced
sunOglCurPrimTablePtr
/software/ossim/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.2/lib/libosg.so
sunOglCurrentContext
/software/ossim/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.2/lib/libosg.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
../../bin/osgviewer
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [bin/osgviewer] Error 1
make[1]: ***
[applications/osgviewer/CMakeFiles/application_osgviewer.dir/all] Error
2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Carol Rydzak