Hey, I have been fooling arround with OpenSceneGraph and OSGART the last few
weeks, and have very much benefited from your help so far, so thank you ;)
Anyhow, I have now successfully added the tracking and video plugin from OSGART
and it works nicely, now I was wondering if t here are any good tutorials out
there concerning OSG and handling model files.
For example simple translation, transformation, scaling etc. of loaded model
files or adding another model to the scene with a fixed position from another
model, just the basics of OSG.
I have searched arround and found a few things, but maybe some people have some
nice tuts that helped them out,
thanks again,
David