Hi David,

On 14/08/09 3:50 PM, David Goering wrote:
I scale the PositionAttitudeTransform by (5,5,5) for example, because my model
is too
small, but then the lighting isnt sufficient. Is there a way to scale the
lighting as well
? Or how can I keep the light constant with scaling the model ?
Hope you understand my problem if you need more info, Ill be glad to give it,
thanks in
advance for the help! David

This is a FAQ.  When you scale a model you scale the normals as well which
affects lighting.

You need to tell GL to re-normalize the normals by setting the GL_NORMALIZE or GL_RESCALE_NORMAL modes.
Have a look at the comment in the osg/Transform header file.

Cheers,
/ulrich