Hi Akilan
My deployment scheme is based on extension under Firefox.
Do you need javascript interaction with the application (like virtualrome site) or are you ok with just embedding in the page?
In the latter case, look at test examples in the link
http://3d.cineca.it/storage/OSG4Web_test/Windows/test.html

Test it if it suit your need I can send you the address to get the source.
I' ll be off line for next two weeks, so either today or in september

Regards
                Luigi
Akilan ha scritto:
Hi,

   Yeah, I did in the same way as u said. Wrapped OSG functions into ActiveX
control and deployed with IE. It s working fine. But it is not happening so
with Firefox. Yes, I need help to deploy using Firefox.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Akilan