Hi Markus,

These methods are in the svn/trunk version of the OSG/osgManipulator,
so clearly you must be looking at the svn/trunk version of the
osgmanipulator.

Please match the version of the examples against the version of the
OSG your have.  The two come together so it should be straight forward
to avoid problems.

Robert.