Hi Wojtek,

I have now merged your changes and the merge when smoothly, and
changes all look reasonable, so thumbs up there.  In testing I found
problems with:

   osgshadow -4 --lispsm

As no shadow was rendered, this is with my Ati 4650 + ATI Linux
drivers.  If I re-enabled the forcing on of the colour attachment via:

#define FORCE_COLOR_ATTACHMENT  1

And then recompiled, then osgshadow with lispsm worked once more.
This looks to be a driver bug, and I'll go chase up a more recent
driver to see if fixes things, but there is chance that it won't,
which leaves in the position of deciding what to do - end users of our
applications don't have the luxury of recompiling the OSG to fix it
for a particular bit of hardware/driver version, so we need to look at
runtime scheme for tuning things.

Thoughts?