Hi Umit,

The osg::Shapes/osg::ShapeDrawable really aren't written to be used
for general geometry/scene construction.  osg::Shape exist to help
with defining primitive shapes for physics modeling, and the
ShapeDrawable as a just a convenience method to help visualize them.

The tool to use is osg::Geometry as it will give you complete
flexibility.  See the osggeometry example.

Robert.