Hi,

I am using CompositeViewer in my app to have multiple view. I create a new
camera/view/graphic context ...etc every time a user created a window(view) and
add the osgViewer::View to CompositeViewer. And remove the view from
CompositeViewer if user close the window. (I didn't delete the camera and
context manually, I assum it will be release automatically by releasing the
view.)

After I repeatly open and close windows about 20~30 times, then I start to have
memory leak problem. (no memory leak at beginning) The memory will keep
building up if I keep addView/removeView. Once the memory runs out, it crash on
my ATI machine. And for my another Nvdia machine it just become very slow with
99% CPU usage.

This happens even if I have an empty scene. And it does not happen if I comment
out compositeViewer->addView and compositeViewer->removeView (but I release
osgViewer::View manually)

Is this a bug in OSG, or I didn't use it correctly? Is there something I need
to do after or before removeView?

Sorry for limited information. I wil keep looking, see if I can find out more.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jimmy