Hi,
I have been working with osg for a bit.  For my project, I am loading a file
and then going through the nodes and reading the vertex information in order to
render the model for a game plugin.  I know, killing a cricket with a nuke.

I have it working well, but have hit a stumbling block and would like some help.

Example: my file I am loading contains this:

Geometry{
   DataVariance STATIC
   useDisplayList TRUE
   useVertexBufferObjects FALSE
   PrimitiveSets 6
   {
       DrawElementsUByte TRIANGLE_FAN 4
       {
          2 3 0 1
       }
       DrawElementsUByte TRIANGLE_FAN 4
       {
          5 6 7 4
       }
       DrawElementsUByte TRIANGLE_FAN 4
       {
          8 9 10 11
       }
       DrawElementsUByte TRIANGLE_FAN 4
       {
          12 13 14 15
       }
       DrawArrays TRIANGLES 16 27153
       DrawArrays QUADS 27169 10624
}

For my project to work, I need to be able to access the values 16 and 27169 of
the DrawArrays lines.
I've found how to access all other values and I am using them with success.
Up until now, i've just hard coded the values to render the model.

Any ideas how to get these values? I don't see a get method in Geometry or
PrimitiveSet that returns what I am looking for. I'm stuck.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Stephen[/code]