Hi,

What's the appropriate way to set an arbitrary view programmatically when also
using a camera manipulator?  In particular, I want to be able to load specific
views from an external source.  These would ideally be specified as a
combination of eyepoint, lookat, up vectors.

There was some discussion in another thread of using setHomePosition():

viewer.getCameraManipulator()->setHomePosition(...);
viewer.home();

Is this really the right approach?  I don't really want to make this a "home"
position (no need to retain it), I just want to teleport to the specified view.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Lee