On 3/09/09 9:32 PM, stefan nortd wrote:
Granted that different image types store pixels differently I would still
assume that
the image loader should nevertheless be consistent across different image
format. I
guess this is an assumption that depends how low-level one approaches pixel
data.

So I record it is not a bug in the image loader. correct?

Agreed, it's not a bug but a missing feature.

Could you run your code with OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL=DEBUG_INFO and grep the output for 'BMP Image is upside-down' (which indicates 'height<0')?

The models I have do not have negative height so if your BMP does we could expose it and flip the Image automatically.

Cheers,
/ulrich