Hi all,

 I'm in a multipass rendering problems session...

I've take time to read a lot of posts on this forum about renders layering and
so on, but I didn't really understand the NESTED_RENDER property... does it
mean that the camera are rendered exactly in the same order there are traversed
in the scene graph ? If it is, what is the order scheme for scene graph
traversing ? Is it the order of the addChild(s) are used in my code ? And using
the second argument of the setRenderOrder in the NESTED_RENDER case (defining
render order number ), I really don't understand the final behaviour.

Can someone explain me clearly this ?

Thank you

Eric