From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Jean-Sébastien
Guay
Sent: 23 September 2009 15:38
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] [build] OSG w. MSVC9 - osgUtil/TexturePoolSize
compilation problem

Hi again,

>> I am trying to compile OSG using VS9 (2008) on WinXP and getting 2
>> errors which seem to be related to the most recent changes:

Now that the TextureObject and TextureObjectManager classes have
non-inline methods (defined in Texture.cpp) they need OSG_EXPORT added
to their class declarations, i.e.

class OSG_EXPORT TextureObjectManager : public osg::Referenced
{
   // ...

Same for TextureObject.

I'm in the process of a full build, I'll submit the modified files as
soon as I'm sure everything builds and runs well. I just wanted you to
know so you can do the change locally if you need the build right now.

J-S