Brett Thomas Lee wrote:
> Hi,
> All I want is to know how osg paged LOD is implemented.

  Yes, but thats a very broad question that would need a very extensive answer.

> Are there any papers or articles describing the technique or based on which
> papers is osg paged LOD implemented.

  Not specifically, though it's like a lot of other terrain algorithms.

  My point is, if you tell us what part of the implementation you need to know
about and
what you specifically need to do ("texturing" is vague -- VirtualPlanetBuilder
already
does "texturing" -- how is your case different that your needs are not already
met?) we
can probably give you a specific or more helpful answer.