Robert Osfield wrote:
> Hi Felipe,
> If you are needing to populate your world with lots of cultral data
> like roads, forests, rivers, towns, cars etc

  Robert, I'm curious, while working in VPB/OSGDEM I see some code intending to
support
extrusion of polygons into buildings and something that looks like support for
maybe
inserting models into the scenegraph. Can you clarify how far along those
options are, and
if any of it is functional? If it's incomplete, I might keep my eyes open for a
client who
would be open to underwriting finishing that functionality in the future.
Currently I
don't know what is finished and works, and what isn't/doesn't.