Hi Sebastien,

So I have updated and tested with my scene, when the cow is at 150 and the
ocean at 100, it works well (the reflection is hard to see but it is here !)
[Image: http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9285/sanstitre1yg.jpg ]

If you lower the cow or lower your point of view you'll see the reflection becomes clearer. The intensity of reflection depends on the angle of the reflected view vector.

But ... really sorry again... there is a problem when the cow touches the
ocean, both of them are at height 100... do you confirm this ?
[Image: http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/836/sanstitre2hs.jpg ]

Hmmm, my setting of the clip node would be wrong. I'll test it out.

J-S