Hi,

I'm writing an Maya to osg exporter that supports osgAnimation. The process of getting osgAnimation Callbacks into an osg file is not clear for me, all available osgAnimation examples create executables, but no osg files. When I use

osgDB::writeNodeFile( *someScene , "someScene.osg" ) ;

instead of creating a viewer, the code block between UpdateCallbacks parenthesis stays empty in the resulting osg file, but this is where I would expect keyframe and channel data.

The Blender Exporter is also not helpful, as it uses its own mechanism to write out osg files through Python.

Can anybody explain / post / create an example that writes a simple osgAnimation into an osg file, please ? Cedric, would this be possible ? Thanks.

Cheers, searching for the Pivot of my Soul, PP !!!