Hi Martin,

On 15/10/09 11:20 AM, Martin Scheffler wrote:
I am using OSG to write a preprocessing tool where I do a lot of collision
testing. I
am running into memory problems as the meshes I load have a LOT of textures. I
would
like to remove the textures, as they take away a lot of memory and are
irrelevant for
the task I do. Is it possible to remove textures after I load a mesh (from
IVE), or
even better, tell OSG to ignore textures in the first place when loading the
IVEs?

Have a look at ReadFileCallback (in osgDB). It might allow you to return invalid images (or the same in every case) during loading.

Cheers,
/ulrich