Hi All,

I'm back and will continue to focus on the OpenGL ES 2.0 port, and
will bit by bit be merging the pending submissions/investigation bugs.

As a general note, my plan is now not to branch the OSG to make the
OpenGL ES 2.0 port as I originally declared but work directly on
svn/trunk through to completion.  My reason for keeping on svn/trunk
is that I no believe that I'll be able to do the OpenGL ES 2.0 port in
an incremental way that will maintain OpenGL 1.x/2.x support through
the whole process.  More info as I merge the changes I've been working
on.