Hi John,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 2:26 PM, John Vidar Larring
<larr...@weatherone.tv> wrote:
> Is this a usage issue, a bug or not-implemented-yet issue? My initial
> attempts of creating a flat projected database were based on this
> documentation from osgdem --help:

I believe your usage should be correct.  It's a while since I tested
the setting of the destination coordinate system and don't have time
right now to spend some time relearning, testing it.  If you can't
find a fix please raise the topic again once I've got the OpenGL ES
2.0 port done as I'll then have a bit of time to put into VPB.