Hi,

I experiment this. I used an already displayed scene in another viewer. (I
think you do not reload your nodes).

So, they are a marker in the osg::Texture which indicates to unref the image
after apply.

I thinks it a save memory trick.

But in our case, the image does not exist anymore when the scene is set to the
second view.

So, I wrote a visitor which look into each node of my graph and check the
stateset.

I apply it just after loading before insert it in my scene.

So, my code:

// osg::StateSet* stateset = ...

osg::StateAttribute* attribute = NULL;

while( (attribute = stateset->getTextureAttribute(i,
osg::StateAttribute::TEXTURE)) )

{

      ++i;

      osg::Texture* tex = dynamic_cast<osg::Texture*>(attribute);

      if( tex )

            tex->setUnRefImageDataAfterApply( false );

}

And all should work fine.

Eric Z.