Hi Paul,

I'd recommend we not use this code style in OSG, if we can avoid it. It makes the code harder to understand. Can the class that derives from NodeCallback use the "has a" pattern instead?

Only Cedric can answer that and perhaps refactor the code so that it doesn't use virtual inheritance.

Unless Robert makes the call that the code is fine, that he's OK with keeping it like that, and that he wants to disable the VC++ warning instead. Which is a perfectly fine option as long as all the pros and cons are weighed.

Robert? Cedric? Any chance you can join this discussion?

J-S