Hi

Debug hud shaders are only used by debug hud to display shadow map. These shaders should not bother you at all. They don't affect your scene, scene is drawn by mainVertex/mainFragment/shadowVertex/shadowFragment shaders. See osgshadow example with following options: -4 --lispsm --debugHUD and see what they do.

Wojtek

From: "Jean-Sébastien Guay" <jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 8:08 PM
To: "OpenSceneGraph Users" <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
Subject: Re: [osg-users] osgShadow question

Hi Wyatt,

Oops... If I use the debug hud, then I need to use the
fragmentShaderSource_debugHUD and fragmentShaderSource_debugHUD_texcoord
shaders?

You're starting to go into the realm of questions you should be able to answer yourself, using the source and trying things out. I can't help you with every little detail.

In this case, I think those shaders are only used by the debugHUD itself, and so you shouldn't need to modify them even if you enable the debugHUD since they should not affect your scene. But I'm not sure, check the source to see where they're applied.

J-S