Hi Erik,

I've been playing around with osgOcean recently (nice work, btw!) and realized my fantastic particle effects were not being rendered in the scene. I tried to add them in various places in the scene graph with limited results.

I expect it's something to do with the shaders, but I don't know what off the top of my head because I've never really used osgParticle (other than a few small tests). That's the one bad thing about shaders, it forces you to be much more hands-on with what's going on in your scene.

Perhaps someone else will chip in and give you some better hints about what's going on. Sorry I can't help more.

J-S