I have a pre-render to generate a texture of an object without drawable
culling, after that, I'm going to cull various drawables in the object to
let its insides peek thru, I'll be blending the old exterior (via texture)
with the interior view of the object that shows up when the drawables are
culled.  (Think of it like a transporter effect in Star Trek where the
surfaces are phasing in and out.)

I only need to generate the original texture once, and then blend it with a
procession of new frames where different faces are coming and going.
(Unless of course, someone rotates the view.)

What is the best way to do this?  Do I need to just let it pre-render
everytime, then render the whole image with blending or is there some way to
prevent the unculled image from rendering repeatedly?  Or am I worrying
about nothing in the first place?