Hi folks,

OK, it seems, I've corrected the issue. Since mailing list has a quota of
300KB, I changed the forum settings in the way, so that any attachment sent
with a message from the forum will not be attached to the mail, but a link will
be used instead. So that this attachments can then be downloaded from the
forum's webpage. A file limiation on the forum side is 10MB. Let see, if this
will make any troubles.

I've attached a test image to check this behaviour.

Cheers,
Art

P.S. Sorry this is a second try to send this message. It seems some of the
settings were still incorrect

Attachments:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org//files/demo_237.png