Views get rendered in order added. (at least in single threaded mode)

Just add your 'in picture' viewport last, where you want it.
You will need to turn off clearing of the colour buffer if you want to see
your main scene through the picture .

And maybe call setAllowEventFocus(false); on the views camera to prevent it
nicking
mouse & keyboard events.

2009/11/24 Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC <
shayne.tuel...@hill.af.mil>

http://www.ssTk.co.uk