Hi J-S,

Really great! So Chinese is not so hard to learn and understand, isn't it?
Even Google Translate can do it well. :)

Don't worry if this website has no stock. I will try to find if it could be
ordered from lulu.com or other online bookstores as well. And I will
also keep some myself, and post them to you and others with interested in
this book later, if necessary.
Thanks again for so much encouragement and supports.

Wang Rui