Hi Robert,

I tried to fix the ReaderWriterDicom.cpp , if USE_ITK is set
the the virtual ReadResult readImage(const std::string& file, const
osgDB::ReaderWriter::Options* options) const cause a build error \

Error    1    error C2065: 'result' : undeclared identifier
f:\dev\OpenSceneGraph\OpenSceneGraphSVN\src\osgPlugins\dicom\ReaderWriterDICOM.cpp
316
Error    2    error C2228: left of '.getImage' must have
class/struct/union
f:\dev\OpenSceneGraph\OpenSceneGraphSVN\src\osgPlugins\dicom\ReaderWriterDICOM.cpp
316
Error    3    error C2227: left of '->getUserData' must point to
class/struct/union/generic type
f:\dev\OpenSceneGraph\OpenSceneGraphSVN\src\osgPlugins\dicom\ReaderWriterDICOM.cpp
316
Error    4    error C2228: left of '.getImage' must have
class/struct/union
f:\dev\OpenSceneGraph\OpenSceneGraphSVN\src\osgPlugins\dicom\ReaderWriterDICOM.cpp
365
Error    5    error C2227: left of '->getUserData' must point to
class/struct/union/generic type
f:\dev\OpenSceneGraph\OpenSceneGraphSVN\src\osgPlugins\dicom\ReaderWriterDICOM.cpp
365

The problem is that i don't correct understand what you would like to get
throught user data. But we need to define result . it's defined within a for
loop. but how can we fix it?

/adrian

MSVC 2005