> "I commited a fix for the bounding box computation. It should fix your
> problem. Could you update and have a try ?"

Hi Cedric

Had a chance to try your new changes, seems to have worked a treat. Much
appreciated. Whilst I'm here I was wondering if you had any advise regarding
the best approach to getting skinned models into OSG. I'm currently using a
beta version of the osg exporter for 3DS Max, which supports export of
skinning infomation. If i have any spare time I may try to help improve it,
but was wondering if you already new of a better approach?

Cheers
Tom