Ahh -- you explored a bit!  That's cool, thanks -- yeah, not sure what's
going to become of that effort, but someday maybe I'll pick it back up.

Also, don't hesitate to ask if you need some explanation of the G4OSG code
... I haven't used it for a while either, but I can probably recall what's
going on if anything is less than clear.  It's the merging of multiple
toolkits, so naturally things are a little awkward organization-wise.
Anyway, just let me know if you have questions.

Cheers,
Charles