From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Martins
Innus
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 1:21 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] help with osgCluster...

Shayne,
        Right, you use the same scenegraph on all machines.

The following should work on the master:

osgcluster -m cow.osg

and on the slave:

osgcluster -s cow.osg

        I just tested this and if you want to viewports to match, you'll
need
to tweak the fov and offset parameters.  With the above command line,
the slave will just show a portion of the view.  If you zoom in from the
master window, the cow will eventually come into view on the slave.

Martins