Hi Robert,

Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi J.P,

The issue you are hitting up against is a limitation of
osg::AutoTransform in that it only has a single set of state so when
you have two or more views that require different stats you'll get
issues with both views attempting to sets it's value.  The only way to
solve this would be to refactor osg::AutoTransform to have multiple
states in some way.

OK, are there any examples of nodes that keep multiple state that I can maybe look at?

As far as I could see the state was kept to avoid unnecessary updates, but maybe I can just make one that does not keep state and updates regardless of view changes.

Also, do you think the disappearing and not coming back in the osgviewer case (one view) is also related to the internal state?

rgds
jp

Robert.