Hi Nick,

one thing I dont like on osgWidget::Input is how inefficiently works with the text so I wrote my own

Do you have the time to try and improve osgWidget::Input? If you find it inefficient chances are others will too (for example me :-) I will probably use it in the near future), but I think it's just not being used a lot by other OSG users yet.

Another benefit to you is that if you can improve osgWidget::Input to the point where you can use it yourself (instead of writing your own widget) then maintenance of the code shifts and you have less code to maintain on your side...

J-S