Hi all,

I've made some tests with the FFmpeg plugin and sound using the code from
osgmovie (with the SDLAudioSink), it works but with limitations :

- When there are multiple videos it produces random behaviors, sometimes
only one sound from one video works, other times no sound is played.
- When deleting my video objects, I've got a crash, I didn't had time to
investigate where precisely it comes from yet.

I'm under Windows 7 and VS9 Express, is anyone experiencing this kind of
problem, or is having success playing multiple videos with sound ?

I would also like to know if anyone knows how to control the sound volume
with the SDL ? We should also modify the AudioSink class to allow it,
currently there is a setVolume method on the ImageStream class but not on
the AudioStream one.

Thanks !

--
Serge Lages