Hi Robert,

Could you have a look to see if you can get CMakeLists.txt
configuration that adds in the path to where the headers are.  If we
can get it working then we may just have to revert the changes for
Mingw and force Mingw users to fix there local install of Freetype.

Another "solution" could be to add the necessary path for MinGW to the list of already existing paths (which seem to work for everyone) instead of modifying the existing paths. Additional include paths (that don't resolve to existing directories on your machine) are just ignored by the compiler anyways...

But as I said when we started this, I'm perfectly fine with requiring a symlink for MinGW... We've pretty much established that MinGW's paths for freetype are broken at a more basic level anyways.

J-S