Hi,

I'm new to OpenSceneGraph and just starting to get the ropes...  I recently got
a hello world program working using SDL, OpenSceneGraph and Bullet physics.  It
has a stationary camera watching a ball fall on a plane.  I'm hoping to control
the camera through an object in Bullet and the best way I can think of to do
that is to attach the camera to a PositionAttitudeTransform node and then
update the node every physics cycle.

The only problem is: every time I attach the camera to the
PositionAttitudeTransform node, I get a segmentation fault.  Is it possible to
attach a camera to a PositionAttitudeTransform node?

Thank you for your time,
Charlie